US$124
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$133
La Quinta
US$85
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$122
US$95
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$178
US$140
US$156
BestWestern.com
All reviewsjacuzzi tubformal dining roomlovely victoriangarden roomevery morningvisit pueblokellycoultersuite
Reviewed 26 February 2012

we stayed at this nice b&b for four days and our experience was completely satisfactory. steve and kelly are very nice people, and make their guests feel at home. the old house is very charming, rooms are very peculiar, each one different from the other and furnished with great personality and clean. kelly's breakfasts were great (and huge!), and landlords have a very nice conversation. definitely the best choice if you come to Pueblo.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 24 August 2011

My fiancé and I were driving through Colorado and stayed at the Edgar Olin B&B. Wow! First of all, Kelly and her husband (whose name escapes me) were incredible hosts. The rooms are stocked with ammenities complete with homemade chocolate chip cookies. We stayed in a room off of the dining room. It was quiet and pleasant. ALL of the decor supports the beautifully restored 19th Century home. I felt like I had stepped back in time, although there was a TV and DVD player in the room supported by a nice selection of videos available. Also, the bath is modern, and the tub had jacuzzi jets. The breakfast was good, the coffee excellent, and the conversation with the hosts outstading. They love to do it, and it shows.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank pipes12
Reviewed 27 April 2011

This lovely old home has been totally refurbished. The original charm is there and looks like it's all brand new. The owners are very welcoming. They pay attention to detail - like having a mini-fridge in your room stocked with water and cold beverages. The house is very quiet so it makes you feel like you are the only guest. Our bed was very comfortable and the pillows are nice, too. Like other places, there is a library stocked with many movies - another nice feature.

This is the only bed and breakfast establishment in the city of Pueblo. So, if you like bed and breakfast places and you want to spend the night in Puebl, you can't go wrong staying here. The price is good for the value, too!

The Arkansas River Walk was just a short drive away. We went there in the evening and enjoyed a wonderful, invigorating walk before retiring.

Breakfast was a real treat! That's one of our favorite things about staying at bed and breakfast establishments is not having to look for a good place to eat breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lifeisverygood2
Reviewed 9 April 2011

From the moment we entered the house we felt at home. Not only was the decor a visual feast, but Kelly and Steve's hospitality was impeccable. The Judge Coulter room was the perfect mix between romance and practicality: an electric fireplace, with a fan to modify the temperature; a balcony with bistro table and seating; a jacuzzi tub,as well as a shower with plenty of towels; coffee and fruit served at our door, along with a scrumptious breakfast. My husband and I agree it was worth every penny!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Talihowell927
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We are exploring cities in Colorado. Pueblo was a weekend on our itinerary. We'd never been to a bed & breakfast before but I had an overdose of romanticism from the prior evening so I wanted to sign us up for a bed and breakfast. I called all the bed and breakfasts in the area and Kelly at Edgar Olin returned the call within the hour. She was so personable I didn't look farther.

We had the Garden suite with the hot tub and ground level entrance. The hot tub got overused by us. The ground level entrance was nice on my knees. The garden will be out in spring but it looked like it would be pleasant when it was out.

Kelly and Steve were extremely accommodating. My wife is on a very restrictive diet. Just about all she can eat is meat and potatoes without the potatoes. Kelly went so far out of her realm to prepare a breakfast that was right up to my wife’s needs, even though she had others besides us in the house to prepare for.

Both Kelly and Steve were great conversationalists. We learned about the house, about Pueblo, about their family, and we certainly gave them our share of life, liberty, and our pursuit of interesting Colorado locations.

Edgar Olin is located north of the center of the city enough to be in a very quiet neighborhood off of a two lane road - 10 minutes from city central and 5 minutes from highway 25.

I would certainly recommend this B&B to others.

PS. On our way out we met a young couple who stayed there for a quick overnight. They were married for a year, and were revisiting their "honeymoon" suite. That told us a lot.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple