“Pueblo Stay”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Aurora
“Pueblo Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Nice, clean hotel with easy access to restaurants and shopping. The only issue we had was that the pool area has ceramic tile on the floor. I walked in carrying my grandbaby and slipped on the wet tiles. I did not fall, but twisted my knee. It could have been much worse. There are some rubber mats, but they do not cover all ares.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and visit with they grandkids. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Pueblo.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Northglenn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I did a last minute change to my plains when I arrived at pueblo due to another hotel I was scheduled to stay at lack of amenities.
So glad I choose to stay at Wingate. everyone that I talked to that worked for Wingate were helpful and friendly. My room was nicely decorated, very clean and roomy. I stayed 3 nights. this will be my new place to stay when I go to pueblo for a golf getaway.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit while playing golf. We look forward to your next visit. Give us a call, we are also able to book advance tee times for our guests and any of the area golf courses.
Carson City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The stay was good with good hotel front desk. Missed the time change. Also cannot print to business center. Must go to front desk.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments. We appreciate your business and feedback. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Pueblo.