“Nice, clean property”

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice, clean property”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This Comfort Inn was wonderfully clean - and I'm picky about that! The hotel is right off I25, easy on and off access. The rates were good, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was great. I thought I left an item in the room and the person who answered the phone made a trip while I was on the phone to see if the item could be found. Excellent customer service.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank EliseB600
comfortinnpueblo, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feed back and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all our staff as we continue to make all our guest have a exceptional experience. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feed back.

Thank you for sharing your experience with your stay at our hotel.

Asst. Manager
Laurel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Colorado
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Was hesitant to stay here last night but stopped in anyway and asked the rate. Since the rate was $27 less than the local LaQuinta, we decided to stay. Could have used an elevator but didn't find one. We were on the end on the second floor, 201. Beds were comfortable, shower was good, bathroom was decent size. The stairwell could have used cleaning and we smelled that the property had been smoked in. Front desk said that was new carpet, but owning a lodging property, there is a difference between old nicotine smell and new carpet. Our room did not smell of smoke, however. Was quiet enough. Convenient to I25. Overall a much better property today than it was 3 or 4 years ago.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank karenk1210
comfortinnpueblo, Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time let us know how your stay at our hotel was.

Your feed back is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. Like we are putting a elevator in right now it's just not done. New tiles and carpet is going with new bedding.

We hope to see you again.

Asst. Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I was a little apprehensive at first when I drove up...Right off I25 on the northside..easy access to food and hwy... It looks small, not very welcoming from the arrival but when I walked inside, it was a nice surprise. From the greet, the Christmas Tree, nice lounge area to the covered drop off area. I even asked for an upgrad, she looked but was unable to accomidate... That's ok though, she tried... I received my King Bed room, walked in and it was nicely equiped...One of the most comfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. The shower was the best...OMG, boy was it hot and soft...I think I managed to stay at least 15 min...lol The hot breakfast was very satisfying, had all the good stuff...Thanks Comfort Inn, it was a very enjoyable stay. However, they do not have an elevator for Seniors or Handicaped, that was not a problem for me but just be aware...I will stay here again... I had some pics but they won't upload...

Room Tip: If your looking for a place to rest your head just for a night, this is it...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank BigRob28
comfortinnpueblo, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. we are in process of installing the evevator, it should be completed by March of 2014.
Nathrop, Colorado
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Upon checking in I found that the refrigerator in my room did not work. The receptionist ending up swapping it out for a working one! Awesome customer service! Clean, quiet, good breakfast & Wi-Fi. Will stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank joans8849
comfortinnpueblo, Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your nice comments for Willy will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Property CHI
Asst. General Manager
7195426868
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Chose this hotel based on good reviews and was very pleasantly surprised that it was even better than expected. The address listed was not correct, and left me in a shopping center parking lot, but located it across the interstate one block away on Dillon Dr (just under the Interstate from the Texas Roadhouse). Suggest you call to get directions. It seemed like a busy street, but no noise heard in our room. Desk clerk very friendly and welcoming. She gave us a room in the back corner on the second floor, far away from any noises from the pool or meeting/breakfast room. Two windows one in each direction. Room excellent, well equipped with what is expected. Extremely clean and well maintained. Breakfast was one of the best I had recently, including scrambled eggs and sausage patties in addition to yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles, danish, toast cereals etc. Highly recommended. I forgot to request my AARP rate, but the desk clerk adjusted my reserved rate for the AARP discount, to make an even better deal. Would definitely use again when in the area.

Room Tip: Our room in the top back corner was extremely quiet!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
comfortinnpueblo, Manager at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Property CHI
Asst. General Manger
7195426868
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

From check in til check out the staff was helpful and friendly location was awesome lots of places to eat and shop all around easy on and off I25 the room was nice lil minor issues nothing to make the stay questionable bed was nice all was clean and in place the free laundry was a added plus breakfast was good I would rather have fresh eggs then those processed egg patties fresh donuts were nice I happen to be up when they were delivered the property was clean and looked secure ...will most defiantly make a return stay there the 99% was only cause the the water didn't look all that great but I don't know if it had heavy traffic the nite before

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Eloy P
We very much appreciate and value your feed back and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feed back.

Asst. General Manger
Center, Colorado
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Our stay was excellent. From check-in to room quality to breakfast to check out, all was excellent.
The location is convenient, with quick access from and to the interstate. The parking lot was ample for cars and vehicles with trailers.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

comfortinnpueblo, Owner at Comfort Inn Pueblo, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feed back.

Asst. General Manager