Econo Lodge West
EconoLodge
US$105
US$94
QualityInn
Comfort Inn Pueblo(Pueblo)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$88
US$63
Rodeway Inn(Pueblo)
US$68
All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to staybiscuits and gravyno elevatorwould stay here againwalmartcolorado
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Just a plain nice and clean hotel. Price was very good, nice indoor pool, good breakfast

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2011

I was visiting Pueblo West, and arrived the day after Boxing Day and Left on 3rd Jan 2011. Check in was quick and smooth, the front of house area was well laid out, clean and tidy with plenty of free newspapers to read if you wanted to. I found that the rooms were clean and tidy (not used to having a microwave in my hotel room) and the fridge was ice cold. The bathroom was also ok. Not sure about having a washbasin in the main part of the room, but once again it was clean. The room only got cleaned twice during my six day stay, and that was due to me being lazy the first couple of days, try to get over the jet lag. Even though I was out of my room at 7am on my second to last day, it did not get cleaned then, so I presumed it must be some sort of hotel policy not to clean the room the day before check out. The Polish owners were OK, and I did not get shouted at whatsoever, in fact the guy spoke so softly it was hard to hear him. The guy on the desk during the day was also really cheerful and polite. I did not use the pool facilities so cannot comment on those, and the breakfast was always there ontime and in buffet format. I thought that this hotel was fine for me, but one thing let it down. My flight home to UK had been changed to 2330hrs on my day of checkout. I did not really want to roam around Denver airport all night, so asked for a late check out. I was told I could only have until 1200hrs. I think that had this hotel been closer to an airport, then it might have been more accomodating. The owners probably do not get many long haul flyers coming to their part of Colorado. In all I enjoyed my stay, and the fact my friend lived just down the road, that helped as well. Would I stay here again, yes I would. You get left alone and not bothered, and its rubbish about the extra towel business. I got one after asking nicely.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2010

We were at this motel due to a family emergency and these people didn't help with our stress factor. The owner and his wife were rude, curt, and very unprofessional.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2009

Hotel was well maintained and friendly staff. Enjoyed our stay there. Pool was great.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2009

I agree with many of the other reviews. The staff of this hotel are obnoxious (desk clerks) and the owner and his wife are two of the RUDEST people I've ever met! The owner (who is Polish and barely speaks English) also tried to yell at my children while in the pool. I intervened. He actually tried to blame my children for ruining the ceiling of the pool area (plaster was coming off the ceiling from weeks/months of disrepair) because they were splashing each other in the pool.
In this small town, there are few options and entertaining children in their pool area was one reason we chose to have our family stay in this hotel for the reunion.
The owners wife "barked" at me when I asked for additional towels (it seems she doesn't like to clean rooms when her staff fails to show up for work), she never smiled, and this couple truly seemed to dislike providing service to anyone.
However, they did "spy" on the day shift desk clerk when he was checking our relatives in, and then turned around and yelled at him for offering an extra room key.
Rooms were clean, but you had to go to the front desk every morning after breakfast because they set the rooms to lock and keys need to be reset. Then they got angry at having to re-key your room. There were only 19 rooms rented that weekend (out of 49) and 10 of them belnged to our famiy members.. The general concensus was that this hotel was "the only option"...but none of us would recommend it to visitors!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family