“I have never been treated so bad”
Review of Econo Lodge West

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pueblo West
Reviewed 9 July 2009

The owner came out yelling at my daughter and would not even acknowledge us the parents even after we were confronting him. He tried to blame my daughter for something she did not do and when we tried calming him down he told my husband to shut up. I like to think of my self and family as easy going people, who respect others and their property. This was the worst experience of my life and I will never stay at this hotel again and I do travel through Pueblo a lot.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank iajn07
Allen S, Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations at our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we are using your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience to all of our guests in the future.

Allen S
Pueblo West,CO
(719)547-9400

Reviewed 1 July 2009

We stayed in this hotel on our way to a motorcycle rally in Colorado. The desk attendant was very helpful and made us laugh after a long HOT day of riding. Great Place to Stay!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Allen S.
Pueblo West,CO
(719)547-9400

Reviewed 28 September 2008

This hotel is nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay there for 2 days.
Reasonably priced. Employees and owner were very friendly. The breakfast spread was fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

We'd like to thank you for your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2008

My family and I tried to check into the hotel around 11:30 at night. There was noone at the desk, so I rang the bell on the desk several of times. noone came. I then went over to use the house phone to call the hotel, and a man who barely spoke good english answed and said "ill be right there"! I watched him come out of a room located across from the office door. His shirt was all wrinkled, and his hair was messed up. I think I woke this guy up. Who was he? He certainley was not a front desk clerk. I am almost sure hewas the owner. He made us feel like we were imposing on him, and he was extremely rude to us. I guess its because we woke him up! It was totally unprofessional, and we will never ever go back.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank camree71

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 29 August 2006

This place was horrible. My room was infested with bed bugs. I made two trips to the local ER and had to throw away all my luggage and clothing so I wouldn't transport back home. STAY AWAY. Horrible management. They walked into the room and stated they didnt see any bed bugs. They dont come out to the early hours of the morning(hello). Just stay away from

• Stayed: July 2006
3  Thank brknbeatz

Reviewed 25 August 2006

The pool and hot tub were GREEN and STUNK!!! And the "breakfast" was the weakest of any continental-type breakfasts that I have ever seen! The only fruit were two rock-hard green bananas! The wireless signal was almost no existent, too. And the hotel is really in the middle of nowhere!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 June 2004

This is a great place to stay. Our room was rather large & clean. Staff was friendly. Reasonably priced. Breakfast room was large & provided a hot & cold breakfast. We would stay here again because of the location,cleanliness, staff friendliness, great price & the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2004
2  Thank txtrekkers

(719) 547-9400

Been to Econo Lodge West? Share your experiences!