“May wedding at the ranch”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Red Feather Lakes
Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My daughter's wedding was held at Beaver Meadows. We couldn't have had a better experience. They have a variety of lodging options that suited our needs well. We stayed in a condo that was very comfortable. The first evening we saw moose off of our deck. My parents and other family members stayed in the lodge rooms and were happy with the accommodations. It was so nice to all stay there for a few days. The wedding was beautiful. From the babbling creek to the horse drawn carriage everything was perfect. The reception room was rustic but very pretty. The food was amazing. I heard several people say that the prime rib was the best they had ever had. We were lucky to have nice weather so people could go outside and enjoy the views and come inside to dance and socialize. In the evening we had a campfire. We were able to unwind and visit around the fire and continue being together into the evening. All of the staff went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The next day we all met for breakfast in the restaurant. Those of us that stuck around for another day had fun hiking, horseback riding, or just relaxing. i plan to go back again some time in the winter to try the tubing hill.

Room Tip: Condo 4 was nice. I loved the master bedroom. It was great to have 3 bathrooms with everyone coming...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Carol B

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I took my son to Beaver Meadows to get away from our hectic life in the city. We stayed in a condo for a few nights then in a fantastic cabin for another few nights. The condo had a great kitchen and my son loved the loft. The cabin was rustic and had a great bedroom and bathroom. Also had great views. We loved the awesome hiking trails and the horseback riding. We also flew a kite one morning - great fun! The staff were very friendly and very helpful. We paln to be back very soon!!!

Room Tip: The condo had a full kitchen - everything we needed for an extended stay. Comfortable beds. The ca...
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The scenery around the resort is just spectacular. Lots of hiking and other things to do outside. The condos are very nice, with lots of space, very clean, great views, and the kitchen had all of the items that a kitchen should have! All of the staff are very friendly, but the owner is very grumpy and rude. It made me resent going!
PS - Don't go fishing there. Go to one of the public, stocked lakes near Red Feather!

2  Thank Gl0bal_R0ver
Reviewed 5 July 2012

One of the better value get away places in the USA! Everything top-notch...staff, food & accomodations. A much needed break from hot temps of Austin, TX. Amazing vistas & wildlife. Easy access from HWY 287-great drive. Wishing I hadn't planned my itenerary so tight, although I was able to stay one extra day.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Just had a wedding here and wished we had read ALL the reviews as a couple touch on all the issues we had. one star at best.
1. Trash The trash was full all over. Why is removing trash an issue?
2. Upkeep the place seemed like a dump. Lights Blown (look in the pic posted of other weddings you can see them a month after previous post about them, There in our pics to) stuff not working, rooms dirty and unkempt.
3. Staff The staff was just down rite rude to us for most of the time. (the bar lady was nice tho!!)
4. wedding coordinator seemed clueless and out of her element
5 food was some of the worst presented and tasting of most any wedding i have attended.(5 in 2 years)(just saying Im a fat guy and i know food)
I Have attended other wedding at other venues with similar venue and attractions and this place was the wrost. The only positive is the acounting error in there part giving the wedding party like 10 free bottles of wine glad we could get drunk to ferget the issues.
UGH wow is all i can say.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chillybillylongmont
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My wife and I recently got married at Beaver Meadows and absolutely loved everything about it. The majority of our family stayed at the mountain cabins/condos that are on site. All our family and friends were very pleased with their stay. The rooms were quant and comfortable and there were plenty of fun activities to do. The wedding went off without a hitch thanks in great part to the staff of Beaver Meadows. They were very professional and accommodating in all aspects of the ceremony and reception. The site is beautiful and all our photos look perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better location to celebrate with our family and friends.

Room Tip: Try the personal cabins during your stay. They are very secluded and peaceful.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Love this place!!! Yes it is rustic not the Ritz, duh? You are in the beautiful Colorado Rockies!
If you are planning on staying in the room the whole time stay home. The views from the lodge are incredible though!!! The wildlife, including moose, deer, elk, canadian geese, and a mulititude of others are incredible. I can't imagine a more beautiful site for a wedding. I have been here winter and summer. The staff including David and the wonderful ladies I met and wished I knew their names this past week were so accomodating during a stressful time for me with the fire, and my son on the volunteer fire department. David called me and let me know the 287 was closed so I could plan a different route and the ladies in the office who allowed us a late check out and other help with our pet due to unforeseen circumstances were just outstanding. This is a very caring dedicated group of people who want to make your stay even more wonderful than the view!

Room Tip: I love the view from the upper floor lynx lodge
2  Thank eabarrdvm

Been to Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch? Share your experiences!