I haven't enjoyed myself this much in ages. As the movie says, "you ride in as city slickers but you leave as cowboys!". In addition, you may just find you have finally slowed down enough to actually relax & enjoy & make lifetime friends. Leave your jobs and traffic and troubles and enjoy the whole week. If you're like me, you will be planning your next visit as you drive out of the gate. And all of this "glory" starts with the owners, Dan & Ellen & their highly qualified staff!! You will not be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Colorado/Red Feather Lakes