When choosing a dude ranch I was looking for good horses and trails and nice people. We found all three at sundance. Ellen and Dan are great hosts and take the time to talk with the guests and eat with them. There are plenty of activties if you don't want to ride and after riding. We hiked to an overlook, had a bonfire with local singers, and learned some new moves at the square dance. The food was great and plenty of it. The location was easy to find and close to other activities. We were just a couple but a family would have a great vacation and lots of memories to take home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Colorado/Red Feather Lakes