“Cute place, totally not worth the money”
Review of Crystal Club Cafe

Crystal Club Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Redstone
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Crystal Club has been in business for 23 years . We are located on Redstone Blvd on the Crystal River. Across the street are our red cliffs that you may get to see big horn sheep
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute place, totally not worth the money”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The staff was very friendly. You can bring your dog and sit outside. The food is horrible and totally over-priced. Will not go back!

Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“First Class Gem”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Seriously surprising good little gem in a seriously teeny town. My husband and I stopped here after a hike and were blown away by the food. My experience with mountain town cuisine has been less than desirable-overpriced burgers,cardboard pizza and the likes. The variety is great and everything we had was delicious. My husband had a portabella sandwich and potato salad that was the best I've ever had-what do they do to this stuff? The sandwich had a garlic aoli that hubby licked off the plate. I had the asian chicken salad that came with two dressings that were incredible. We both had margaritas that were fresh and perfect-no syrupy mixes here. The food was so good that we barely looked up at the scenery which is breathtaking. This place is special. Don't miss it on your travels through Redstone.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Trina H
Golden, Colorado
“SO Unique, both food and staff!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I love this little place! We were tipped off to try this place and stopped in on our way home from Telluride Blues and Brews for a bite and so glad we put it into our plan. Not only was the food amazing but we were able to stretch our legs with a refreshing walk along the creek behind the restaurant. We had the asian nachos and the seared ahi tuna app. So so good and like nothing I had ever tasted. We sat at the bar and what an experience. We felt like we had lived there for years. Everybody was so friendly and you could tell the customerrs love spending time there. It was more than just getting something to eat, we made new friends and definatley plan to return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jannimv
Divide, Colorado
“Great food, great place!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My family and I have eaten at the Crystal Club Cafe many, many times in the past 20 years. We have NEVER been disappointed. The food has been some of the best we have ever eaten out. The service is good and we always feel welcome. In the summer we eat outside and can see the river and view the gorgeous mountains. Great food, Great service, Great views and Great company. What more can one ask for? My only complaint is that I don't live closer where I could be a total regular there! They also regularly have amazing musicians there . Need I say more? !

• Visited September 2012
Arvada, CO
“Just OK”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

It was Friday night and they were busy. The service really lacked, well, everything. The waitress acted like we were an imposition to her. We had to practically beg for drink refills. Food was adequate, but nothing stellar. It was very close to the hotel so was convenient, but that was about the only plus.

Visited September 2012