This is the cutest little town! There are stables nearby to go horseback riding and a natural hot spring, just down the highway, where you can pile up some rocks for your own little hot spring. I was excited to stay here, from the exterior, it looks like a very quaint, nice place. It seems like they may be working on the main areas, because the lobby, bar and lounge/fireplace area are all very nice. The rooms though…. not so much! I saw a reviewer say it was spooky, that's putting it perfectly. We had the 'honeymoon' suite, there was nothing 'suite like' about it and the bathroom was extremely dated, seriously. It was TINY and in desperate need of some updating. I do want to say that the restaurant, was FANTASTIC! We were pretty shocked actually. We did overhear the chef talking about the new menu, and it really was terrific. So, we will give it a try again, but are a bit concerned, if we had the 'honeymoon' suite, what the average room would look like!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Redstone Inn is a rustic turn of the century style Rocky Mountain resort in Colorado. When you come upon Redstone,Colorado, you'll find a tiny mountain village hidden surprisingly beneath massive red cliffs.The entire village is on the National Register of Historic Places, and the Redstone offers a unique sanctuary for those looking to get away. Open 365 days a year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Redstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Redstone Hotel Redstone
- The Hotel Redstone
- The Redstone Inn Colorado