We stayed in Chaco Canyon, it was very cute but on the crowded small size. The bed was hard as a rock, the pillows might have been from the 1970's (very flat) and there was only one chair in the room. The fireplace was wonderful and the Jacuzzi tub was a great bonus. The thermal hot tub was the best ever and the actual grounds were very nice. The staff was very nice and helpful, we asked for additional pillows and received more of the same but then they smelled like smoke. Not the best time not to bring out own pilliws! Had a blast snowshoeing in Telluride, not too far awsy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Southwest Colorado Resort and Spa, your adventure travel and Colorado Staycation destination. This adobe-style Colorado Resort and Spa provides luxury boutique hotel lodging with private hot tubs & patios, summer solar heated Pool, Spa, Yoga & Fitness center, steam room, and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chipeta Sun Hotel Ridgway
- Chipeta Sun Lodge And Spa