The whole place (rooms, spa, restaurant, etc.) has a Southwestern ambiance with a distinct style all of its own. The plants and plantings in the solarium and elsewhere are worthy of a trip by themselves. Each room is distinctly and individually decorated. The food in the restaurant (Four Corners Cafe) was very good. We had Pork Tenderloin Roulade which was very good. The restaurant's homemade granola with fruit and yogurt for breakfast was outstanding.
A most restful and relaxing place. A great small resort.
The towels in the room could be of a higher quality. The bed was too soft for our liking - not a criticism, but an observation. Overall the room was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Southwest Colorado Resort and Spa, your adventure travel and Colorado Staycation destination. This adobe-style Colorado Resort and Spa provides luxury boutique hotel lodging with private hot tubs & patios, summer solar heated Pool, Spa, Yoga & Fitness center, steam room, and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chipeta Sun Hotel Ridgway
- Chipeta Sun Lodge And Spa