Loved the hot pool. The staff was awesome. We had a couple's massage with Tammy and Windom. Excellent!!! Wish I could gush about the room. Noise Noise Noise.. We landed in the "True Grit" room. Well named. You will need it. No insulation in the ceiling lets you hear at least 4 rooms above you. From midnite trysts to lots of early flushes and tub fillings, followed by gushing water roaring down the plumbing stack behind the headboard- you get the idea. Did I mention the smoke alarm going off at 6:40 AM sat morning. That was followed up Sunday with the alarm going off twice at the same time. Oh yeah, did I mention that the room has no ventilation supply. It did come with a box fan and portable swamp cooler. They were noisy too. And be ready for the laundry room noises kicking in at 7:30 AM. I'm done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Southwest Colorado Resort and Spa, your adventure travel and Colorado Staycation destination. This adobe-style Colorado Resort and Spa provides luxury boutique hotel lodging with private hot tubs & patios, summer solar heated Pool, Spa, Yoga & Fitness center, steam room, and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chipeta Sun Hotel Ridgway
- Chipeta Sun Lodge And Spa