We stayed in a two-bedroom condo. It is a cozy enough place, but don't plan on any luxurious sleeping if you stay here; it's like living in a college dorm. Every footstep of another guest shakes the place; cleaning begins promptly at 8am, with vacuuming, laundry machines, etc. rattling the whole building; guests return after a night on the town, talking and laughing loudly, stomping around, etc.
We actually enjoyed our condo and the staff is friendly. Just don't try to retire early or sleep in--it's not going to happen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Southwest Colorado Resort and Spa, your adventure travel and Colorado Staycation destination. This adobe-style Colorado Resort and Spa provides luxury boutique hotel lodging with private hot tubs & patios, summer solar heated Pool, Spa, Yoga & Fitness center, steam room, and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chipeta Sun Hotel Ridgway
- Chipeta Sun Lodge And Spa