Thai Chili Bistro
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Thai+Chili+Bistro,+East+3rd+Street,+Rifle,+CO&hl=en&ll=39.531817,-107.781844&spn=0.004187,0.008647&hq=Thai+Chili+Bistro,&hnear=E+3rd+St,+Rifle,+Colorado&t=m&z=17&vpsrc=6
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Had the pad thai with Shrimp. Generous portions and delicious.
It was a little noisy in the main room, so I was glad to be seated in the bar area. The restaruant was packed, yet we didn't have to wait long or our food.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This restaurant is right smack dab in the center of town on the main but short shopping street. We ate there because the owner of our motel recommended the place.
It was a very nice looking place and rather full with customers dining there the night we ate there. Yes, there was Thai food there and three of us had a Thai meal. They also had steaks and some other items and it was all presented very nicely by the cooks and our friendly waiter. The portions were good sized and we were happy with the food. Besides Thai cuisine some other Asian items were on the menu including sushi which we did not order.
There was a large bar in the front of the establishment with the dining area towards the back. We give the place a strong recommendation.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

On a recent trip July 5th, 2013, my sister and I went for the lunch special at the Thai Chili Bistro and I ordered the Wonton Soup. Fabulous! the soup was made with Cilantro which gave it that extra bit of flavor and kick! I enjoy eating at the restaurant, it is located in an old hotel. I have never had a bad meal and would recommend stopping at this restaurant if you are in Rifle, Co

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Their steak is good. Like $20 for a 16oz, I think, and comes with fresh vegetables. Their sushi sucks though. I'd rather drive 30 miles to Taipei Tokyo in Glenwood Springs for yummy sushi.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

This eatery is the best hidden secret of this bustling town, Rifle the County seat of Garfield County. It is worth the stop and even an out-of-the-way trip when you are in this area. I usually go there with groups of people and never have been disappointed.