“The cook is excellent!”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Farm Fresh Cafe is a totally unique restaurant. Most Produce comes from Eagle Springs Organic. Our on site butcher shop cuts fresh steaks daily. Take home our meats and produce from our year round farmers market We also process wild game and have a shuttle bus to local hotels 27 foot bar and 10 large screen TVs and 2 projection TVs (300 inches) Sportsbar, Steakhouse, Dance Club, Party Room all in one we can cater to groups to 400 plus
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have to say the new cook Nick there is very talented for being so young! Excellent quality food. I can't wait to go back! Very good service as well.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

As many reported, this is a bit more difficult to find because you don't expect it to be in a mall setting. Food was good and staff very friendly. Was worth the effort.

1  Thank Mary E
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Surprised to find this in Rifle. My family and I had a great meal and also picked up some organic vegetables and beef to make at home. Highly recommend as an alternative to typical commodity fare.

2  Thank DenverFred
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I wish more places would take the time and care to prepare food the way Farm Fresh Cafe does, nice Presentation and good food. A nice value for the money. I will be back and I will tell all my friends! Wonderful little eatery with fresh food!

1  Thank WesintheRockies
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This place is hard to find, even with a GPS. Hint: It is in the same building as a Family Dollar in the back of a largely deserted mall parking lot. The trip is worth it, though. We were a week into a road trip and really sick of freeway food. Found this place through TripAdvisor and went looking. We ordered from the less pricey end of the menu and shared a 12-oz sirloin and salmon. It was amazing! The steak was cooked to perfection and the salmon with chard was flaky and moist. We got away for less than $30 with tea as beverage (many highway miles left to drive that evening).

2  Thank jnjcollins