“Prime Rib!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This restaurant has a very limited menu, it's either prime rib or steak. Either choice has the usual sides of baked potato and salad. My prime rib was very good, and they had head ripping horse radish - yum! Dessert was amazing as well, and it was a bargain, I thought.

1  Thank bmrchk

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The formula is straight forward. You can have a steak, salad, baked potato and a piece of bread. The steak varies depending on the night. You can choose how the steak is cooked and the size in 3oz increments from 6oz to 15oz.
The food is well cooked and good value, the restaurant is very dimly lit, but otherwise good.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This is the 1st time I've ever written a review on tripadvisor. Aa i was leaving Quincy's steak house I saw the tripadvidor sticker on the door so i decided i should. I'm new to town and I've eaten here several times. At first it was because i don't have much money and i can eat a nice dinner for $10.00. But I've returned because the staff is always so friendly. the menu is an odd format but do they ever perfect their product. FILET MIGON on the weekend, PRIME RIB during the week. I've had both and loved it and still can't believe i can eat such a quality dinner for so inexpensive. Not only do they deliver a great dinner but their service as i mentioned is great too.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Nice meal at a good price. I ordered steak, but got prime rib. I think our waitress was new... but she was sweet and the meal REALLY good.

1  Thank Trailbunny s
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

A unique menu that allows you to choose what size filet you want. Sunday-Thursday Comes with baked potato salad with their house dressing and bread.

Friday-Saturday you can choose from Prime Rib, slow roasted sirloin or vegetarian lasagna. Same side items.

Now the filet was great, service was friendly, and I truly enjoyed the meal.

I was the third person in an in less than an hour the place was 3/4 full. If you want a big selection it is here, a good steak is on the menu.

1  Thank Fred G