“Great Service but food was bland”

Quincys Steak & Spirits
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Salida
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

First time at Salida location.We've been going to Leadville Quincys for decades. It is my sisters favorite Birthday meal location. This time the prime rib was under seasoned and fattier then usual. Still love Quincys but this wasn't our best visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stayed in town and walked to this restaurant. Was pleasantly surprised by what we found. The menu is simple; just two entrees on the night we were there. The service was good and the food was tasty. Drinks are very inexpensive and this is a great family restaurant.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I went here the evening of my 50th birthday alone wearing a black shirt that said "Faith Path." I was seated and asked if I wanted a drink but they did not have dessert wine or an equivalent so I ordered lime water. The couple before me and after me had their orders taken immediately. I waited 20 minutes and decided to leave when they got their food and a lady at another table of 4 began noticing that the waitress had been deliberately ignoring me. Since most restaurants close at 9pm I decided to leave an grab anything I could get elsewhere. I felt like the stranger that rode into town who was run out of town in a passive aggressive manner.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Simple menu-tonight was filet mignon night, so you choose was size, level of done-ness, and drink. Served with salad, baked potato, slice of bread. Cozy warm atmosphere. Great value, we thought there was a mistake on the bill because it was less than some of the lunches we have had around here. Our waitress was a gracious and attentive lady. Hope to come back soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I was sceptical of the limited menu, but the food was great for the price and you have to have dessert!