“I won't go anywhere else in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Bella Vita Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Salida
More attraction details
Owner description: A full service day spa facility offering all aspects of beauty and body care and wellness. Voted Salida's Best Day Spa, best place for a mani/pedi, local business, best massage therapist and best nail technician.
Salida, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I won't go anywhere else in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

It is always a wonderful experience when I go to Bella Vita. Staff is warm and friendly. Lots of positive energy and you feel like an old friend when you walk in the door. Bree is the best massage therapist I have ever been to. Colleen gives a great mani/pedi and Jen the owner is always welcoming, friendly and funny. They all do great work for reasonable prices. Be sure to book ahead because, especially this time of year, they definitely get busy.

2 Thank beasle22

Salida, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Bella Vita has the most considerate staff. They are always kind and professional. I would recommend them to any body I thought would be the pleasant customer they deserve

3 Thank wildflowerkatie
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wish I could go here everyday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Bree the massage therapist was amazing!! We were lucky to get in. Make your appointment well in advance. Probably the best full body massage I have ever had, and I have had at least a dozen. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Lots of positive energy going around there. They treated us like we were old friends even though we were visiting from out of town. Lots of locals there too so they obviously have a strong following. A wonderful experience!

3 Thank familyvacations64
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

Had a last min trip to salida with my two guys(husband and son). When i first called they were booked for that day. I recv'd a call back alittle while later saying they had a couple of cancellations and got us in. Glad they did. Nothing fancy, but a relaxing massage and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Would recommend if visiting salida!

2 Thank LvntheAdventure
Xenia, Il, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

I was visiting family and friends in town, so I was "new" to town. After doing some internet searching, found Bella Vita. I go to a day spa regularly at home, so was excited to find one in a small town. I went in for a pedicure and I was rather bummed that they did not have one of the big pedicure chairs I was so use to. But I wanted/needed a pedicure so decided to go ahead and have it done. I am so very pleased that I did!! I was welcomed very warmly by the staff as I walked in, and was accommodated immediately. The gal who performed my service (I am sorry to say I can not remember her name) was truly wonderful! The entire staff was so much fun - they bantered back and forth and even included me in their fun. It was so relaxing and enjoyable I will definitely be returning next time I go to visit family in Salida.
Thank you Bella Vita Staff for such a wondrous experience!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank HollyMeyer

Been to Bella Vita Day Spa? Share your experiences!