“AAHHHMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!!!”

Add it.
Bella Vita Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Salida
More attraction details
Owner description: A full service day spa facility offering all aspects of beauty and body care and wellness. Voted Salida's Best Day Spa, best place for a mani/pedi, local business, best massage therapist and best nail technician.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AAHHHMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Not only do these ladies do awesome work at great prices, but their customer service and friendliness is fabulous!!! They go above and beyond to make you feel at home! Did I mention they're hilarious?! I LOVE Bella Vita and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!! I wish I could live there or take these girls home with me!!! (in a non creepy way!!!) BELLA VITA DAY SPA ROCKS!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ariella M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The staff and services are AMAZING!!! I have tried out most of the services they offer. I will not go anywhere else in town!!! All the girls are masters at thier trades. I look forward to going as often as I can!!!

1 Thank Erica G
Salida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I wouldn't go anywhere else!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I LOVE this spa! I have been a regular for 4 years now and have always been happy. Jen and her staff do a great job of making you feel welcome and comfortable during your visit. Everyone is down to earth - no snobby spa atmosphere here. Whether you're going in for a single service or a day of pampering, you'll leave feeling happy and relaxed. I love this place!

2 Thank Nikitracy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Pedicures, Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Very inviting, friendly, knowledgable women! Can't wait to go back! Loved the mint ice cubes! Offers a lot of professional services! One of the best environments for spa services! Thanks for a wonderful time!

2 Thank Diane M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I won't go anywhere else in town!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

It is always a wonderful experience when I go to Bella Vita. Staff is warm and friendly. Lots of positive energy and you feel like an old friend when you walk in the door. Bree is the best massage therapist I have ever been to. Colleen gives a great mani/pedi and Jen the owner is always welcoming, friendly and funny. They all do great work for reasonable prices. Be sure to book ahead because, especially this time of year, they definitely get busy.

Visited March 2014