“Best spa ever”

Add it.
Bella Vita Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Salida
More attraction details
Owner description: A full service day spa facility offering all aspects of beauty and body care and wellness. Voted Salida's Best Day Spa, best place for a mani/pedi, local business, best massage therapist and best nail technician.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Jen at Bella gives the best facials on the planet! and has great waxing skills! Definitely recommend booking an appointment! They give awesome massages as well, and also have a lot of great products to sell! I always stock up when in town!

1  Thank Dallas C
"opi"
in 2 reviews
"hairs"

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I live an hour away and always call when I am coming to town. I would not trust anyone else to make my hands and feet look pretty. They use OPI gel which is amazing and last a long time. The staff is super friendly even if you aren't there to see them. Great atmosphere, where it is easy to feel at ease. I love Bella Vita and the wonderful staff.

3  Thank Katie F
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Bella Vita is a wonderful place to go for nails, facials and massages! The prices are reasonable and you get professional but friendly treatment. Love my nails by Colleen and brows by Jen.

3  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The outside had me a little worried. But once we got in everything was great! I had a facial and a hot stone massage. It was my first facial but it was great, the facialist was very attentive and my skin felt awesome after. Bree the massage therapist did an awesome job, the hot stones were a great addition too. The staff used very nice products and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Bella Vita if you are visiting Salida!

2  Thank KDavis510
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I started going here a couple years ago when they were helping a family in need here in town. A percentage of the money for the services went to this family who had just lost their little girl. I go every two weeks now with a few friends and we have a blast. I would not go anywhere else. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Always very relaxing!

3  Thank Michelle J

Been to Bella Vita Day Spa? Share your experiences!