“Great Spa in a Great Town!”
Review of Bella Vita Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Vita Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Salida
More attraction details
Owner description: A full service day spa facility offering all aspects of beauty and body care and wellness. Voted Salida's Best Day Spa, best place for a mani/pedi, local business, best massage therapist and best nail technician.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Jen, Colleen and Bre are awesome - - whether it's perfect eyebrows, a massage or mani/pedi - - they will take care of you while whether you're a local or just visiting. Don't miss the specials on their Facebook page - SO worth it! They're located in a house - just off HWY 50 - easy to find and wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. AND - they're FUN!

1  Thank cmmuto
"opi"
in 2 reviews
"hairs"

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Not only do they do amazing things to the outside, but treat the inside as well. It is always such an uplifting experience, The girls make it so relaxing and fun. My first trip there, I was so nervous, that didn't last long, the girls all put me at ease and so much laughing. When I left, I felt like a whole new person and could not wait to go again. I love all those girls and I can not recommend them more. Just an amazing place to go for that feel good feeling!!!!!

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Jen at Bella gives the best facials on the planet! and has great waxing skills! Definitely recommend booking an appointment! They give awesome massages as well, and also have a lot of great products to sell! I always stock up when in town!

1  Thank Dallas C
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I live an hour away and always call when I am coming to town. I would not trust anyone else to make my hands and feet look pretty. They use OPI gel which is amazing and last a long time. The staff is super friendly even if you aren't there to see them. Great atmosphere, where it is easy to feel at ease. I love Bella Vita and the wonderful staff.

3  Thank Katie F