“Recommend this shop” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Absolute Bikes

Absolute Bikes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Boulder, Colorado
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Recommend this shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I recently bought a new bicycle at Absolute. The experience was a pleasant one and the price on the bike was very good.
After a few hours of riding I discovered that the bike irritated an old injury. At the time of purchase, the store's return policy wasn't discussed and I fully expected to put the bike on Craig's List and hope not to take a big loss.
When I phoned the shop to discuss this I was told to bring the bike in for a full refund and folks there were as good as their word.
It's clear to me they highly value customer service.

Visited January 2014

Chicago
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“History, Biking, Hot Springs and it all downhill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We meet Sean at Salida where we checked out our bikes and heading up to the ghost town of St Elmo (pretty busy spot-for a ghost town. Then after a short history spin, we heading down hill on a dirt road, kind of challenging riding. After 12 miles or so, great views, even saw a moose, we hit the hot springs pools (pleasant for an hour or so). We did the trip with my wife and 2 teenage boys 26 and 19

Visited August 2013
New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“great bike tours for vacationers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

My family of 4 did the St Elmo to Mount Princeton tour. We had little mountain biking experience and our guide was terrific about pacing the ride to accommodate our skill level. Stunning scenery on the ride. My younger child is 11 and she was fine on this trip. Probably too much for someone under 9 unless an experienced rider. They also run much more challenging rides for the experienced rider. The shop was communicative (we agreed to start the ride at a different time than advertised); the bikes provided were quality bikes and were fitted well and we enjoyed the local knowledge of our guide Earl, We also used the shop for a day rental just to ride around town and they were also helpful in giving us running routes through the area trail system. If you visit the area and are interested in cycling of any variety, Absolute Bikes is a great resource.

Visited August 2013
Encinitas, California, United States
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

We did two guided rides with Absolute—the Monarch Crest out and back and the St. Elmos to Alpine Tunnel rides. Both rides were beautiful and more than we could've hoped for. Our guides were really helpful and super professional. Really took the time to tell us about the trail ahead as well as give us history and points of interest. The bikes provided were superb (don't know how i'm ever going to ride my own again) as well as a great lunch.

Can't wait to make it out to Salida to do it all again!

Visited July 2013
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

We go here every time we get into town, they have great ideas about where to bike. They also do a great job servicing the bikes.

Visited May 2013