“Good Food, Large Menu”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This place has authentic mexican food. I didn't know what everything was on the menu but it was a big menu with a large selection of many different items. We tried the Carne Asada Burritos and bacon wrapped shrimp and it all was delicious. The margaritas were good too. It was within walking distance of our hotel too...that was nice. Decent place overall.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stopped here 4 years ago while on vacation and it was so good that we decided to stop again this time. It was just as good this time and we will stop again.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The food is so good at this restaurant that I always stop when I come to town. I have never been disappointed with the food or service.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We had dinner at La Fiesta Mexicana II and was blown away by the portions. Two people could share any one of these entrees. And, their margaritas are wonderful.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I just love this restaurant! They have the best service and best prices! Amazing atmosphere! I also love that they are one of the few restaurants that caters to my food allergies (gluten and dairy). What a great restaurant! Wish I lived closer!