Silver Ridge Lodge
Salida Inn & Monarch Suites(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Gateway Inn & Suites(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Browns Canyon Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$96
US$93
Mountain Motel(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$99
Super 8 Salida(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$85
US$83
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe ownercleanest hotelsroom was cleantakes pridehot springshard boiled eggsolder placewould stay here againfamily ownedold schoolmicrowave and fridgenice continental breakfastin towndowntown areabagelsgreat place to stayarkansas river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at Silver Ridge Lodge for one night. We had a reservation, but when we arrived we realized the pool was out of order (very important when you have 3 children). The front desk staff was great and offered us discounted $5 tickets to the Salida Hot Springs -- saving us half what it would have cost to swim at the hot springs. Rooms were very clean. Free breakfast was the standard, but did the job. We would love to recommend this place to others who have kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
SilverRidgeLodge, Owner at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank You Ted & Teresa @ SRL.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

First let me start by noting that we paid $170.00 for a room due to last minute changes on 4th of July weekend.(which I wasn't thrilled about). I
We were greeted by a friendly man (with a cool accent) who informed us the pool would be down for the summer (kind of bummed about @ $ 170.00) but was more than happy to share with is everything to do in salida. He was very informative, which led to a great evening. The spa area aka sauna and hot tube were very relaxing for my husband and I. The room was nice, to include clean linen nice big screen and complimentary bottle of wine! The only down side of the room was it took 5 minutes for the water to get warm. Overall. Good experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
SilverRidgeLodge, Front Office Manager at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Sorry for the delayed response! We appreciate your kind words and positive review! We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

It is a nice little place. Clean and comfortable. Great free continental breakfast included. It is very close to town and swimming pool. Cheaper than a lot of other places and better breakfast offerings.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
SilverRidgeLodge, Owner at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

It is nice to read that You enjoy stay at our lodge. You review assure us that we are on right track . Thank You Ted & SRL.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Book your stay here! My husband and I had reservations over the Memorial Day weekend, and the lodge was busy. Originally we were booked into a second floor room. We had a lot of gear with us, and when we asked if we could have a lower room instead, the owner cheerfully spent 5 minutes rearranging other reservations to fulfill our request. That's great and personal service.
Our room was super-clean and had lots of electrical outlets, something today's travelers need. I also loved the ceiling heater fan in the bathroom. Location was set back from the highway and very quiet. Only suggestion: Add some hot items to your breakfast menu. Waffles would be easy, as would scrambled eggs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
SilverRidgeLodge, Owner at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

So sorry for the delayed response! We appreciate your kind review and are always open to feedback! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had to do some work in Salida recently so booked two nights at the Silver Ridge Lodge for my wife and me, with the idea that if I finished work early I would cancel the second night. I made the reservation on the motel’s website, not a third party. I did not pay in advance for a special discount. I assumed that their cancellation policy was the typical “6 pm same day.” My mistake. I guess that is true these days only at about half the motels out there. When I arrived at 6 pm the first night my plans had changed so I asked the owner to please cancel the second night. I would stay only one night. He said the fine print said I had to cancel the second night by 3 pm the day before and it was six pm so I was three hours late and he could do nothing (and didn’t seem to care that I just lost $80.) The motel seemed to have plenty of vacancy. I asked for some consideration and he grew irate. Finally he relented, for which I am grateful, but it was a very unpleasant experience. By the way, the internet at the Silver Ridge was so slow as to be useless. Also, the idea of a small room with one queen bed seems sort of antiquated. Otherwise, a nice motel, but be aware of the cancellation policy, which they enforce.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travel963
SilverRidgeLodge, Owner at Silver Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Older gentleman lying again .! I have unpleasant experience with this older man . Upon walking to my office before even saying hallo ,first thing come out of his mouth that he have reservation that he booked on line at my lodge for two nights stay but plan change and hi wanted me to cancel. When I responded that is not possible from my end and is his responsibility to due for any reservation made on line and that he must agree with the cancellation policy that are clearly stated on itinerary and he must to check that box to continue reservation .Other wise why is need for any policy ? (NOT IN FINE PRINT LIKE HI IS STATING GO ON LINE AND CHECK FOR YOU SELF) first thing come out of his mouth that he will write bad things about me and my lodge/motel on Trip Advisor and other sites on line . My replay to him was that he should shame of him self that hi is a bead example for young generation if he write what he say at front of me ,because I did nothing to him and there was couple witnesses at that time in office and when hi left they told me that are sorry what I went true for no reason from him . I reluctantly check him in for one night and charge his credit card only for one night for $80.10 after all the taxes and NOT HIM IS OUT of $80.10 like he stated wrong again I absorb the lost to accommodate him I have proof he don't have proof that he just stated like the cancellation policy .And last but not list the internet speed here is provided buy Charter Communications and we subscribe to 30 .00 mbps down load and 5.00 mbps upload fastest available in Salida area and we have direct service line to it .if you internet was to slow you should go with the program and up grade you devise . And last the room size for one QUEEN SIZE beads is 15 feet wide by 24 feet long or 360 square feet . I find this man Condescending and Demagoguery at list.!