“Vast open patio”

Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyable beers but not exceptional as I am a hop head. The wheat IPA didn't do much for me.
Pizza - not being an expert , all I can say is that it was OK.
Outside seating in what must have been a gas station is vast. Proabably a great atmosphere in the evenings.

1  Thank Geoffthebeer

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great pizza, but expensive. I love the caveman and pepperoni pizza. Unfortunately I can't afford to eat there often.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've eaten a lot of pizza in my life and I can't figure out how one restaurant outshines all the others I've tried across the country. Incredible pizza. So fresh, the crust is amazing, the sauce alive and piquant, the toppings both delicate and fabulously gooey. I love this place.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Excellent service, pizza, salad, quality and brews at our last visit on May 30th, 2014. Always tops.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We ate here with extended family and had a wonderful time. There are many yummy pizza choices as well as sandwiches and salads. There is a play area for children and outdoor seating. I'm not a beer drinker, but those who had beer said it was excellent. I'd recommend this delightful restaurant for a nice, relaxing, casual meal.