Browns Canyon Inn
Comfort Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$159
ComfortInn
Salida Inn & Monarch Suites(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$104
Silver Ridge Lodge(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
Mountain Motel(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$270
Budget Lodge(Salida)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownerhot tubowners markmain highwaytake great pridehigher pricecontinental breakfastplace to stayhard boiled eggsbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areafriendly ownerswater pressureski trip to monarchyogurtmountain viewhighly recommend this place
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I made our reservation for the Days Inn in Salida about a month in advance for our trip to Colorado. When we got there, the first thing I was greeted with was by a woman swearing and yelling loudly at a man who had a beer in hand. Went to check in.. Waited.. And waited.. The lobby was beautiful, by the way. Then the yelling woman came in and told me they were booked, didn't I see the sign? I replied that I had a reservation and she proceded to look me up, found the reservation, and told me my room wasn't ready, which was ok, since we were right at the check in time. She shouted at her cleaning staff to get down there and they did and we were able to get our things into the room shortly after.

While I was checking in, my boyfriend was getting a lecture about wives from the man with the beer. Someday that would be me, he said. Uncomfortable. Unprofessional. The room was brilliant though, and very clean, even if they were rushing. The water pressure was awesome and after a week of low-pressure showers, it was definitely needed. The sheets on the bed were great! I looked up the brand and bought some for myself, they were that good. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, even with the fighting managers/couple.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany D
Reviewed 12 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were passing through Salida on our way to Pagosa Springs for the weekend. We stayed at the Days Inn Salida for one night. It was very clean and the management was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again if we are in Salida.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were in room 109 this weekend, which is right off the lobby. Starting at about 6am, we heard a really loud bird, which we thought was outside. Turns out it was in the lobby. Who has a bird in the lobby of a hotel? Then about 630am our upstairs neighbors started moving around - we heard every footstep, shower, and toilet flush. By 8am the lobby was full and the noise was just so loud ... I might not have minded so much but we were exhausted from a full day of driving - didn't even get to the hotel until after 10pm - and I really just wanted sleep! Doors and walls are just too thin.
On the positive - it was very clean.

Room Tip: Stay away from the lobby!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family