American Classic Inn
US$163
Browns Canyon Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Silver Ridge Lodge(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
Salida Inn & Monarch Suites(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$130
Comfort Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$177
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed here last year and am back again (June, 2013)! It is a great choice for a value-minded traveler. My room is very clean, AC works, TV has premium channels, the internet is fast. All of my needs are met. The shower is roomy, works great, towels are chubby. Plus I parked my car with a buncha kayaks on top right outside the door where I don't have to worry about them. There is some traffic noise as it is right along Hiway 50, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have looked at a lot of the other places in Salida and Buena Vista...and this is a great choice!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The only way to describe our stay was HORIBLE!! Rooms are smelly, shower heads are so short even I had to duck, and I am 5'2. Cable my butt! Poor reception, older than dirt TVs. No breakfast like it advertises, no hot tub like advertised either. Oh they have one, but it is "always" being serviced. DO NOT STAY HERE!! They keep the overhead outside lights on all night long, so it is light having the light in your room on all night long. We asked the manager to turn them off and he said NO.

Room Tip: spend a little more and go to a nice hotel..
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank DanaB987
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My family and I were coming to salida for a graduation. We got a great deal at this place as well as a great room. It was very clean, everything inside was new and nice. The bathroom was clean and new as well. It was an awesome place to stay while we were in town. Robert the owner has done a great job in getting this place turned around. I know this cause I stayed in the same place a few years ago and it was run down and old. The place is wonderful now and I know I'll be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This guy is a real handful... Besides talking my ear off for 30 minutes while checking in, Everything was pretty standard for a cheap room ( the tv is really small) . A lot of things i come to expect. But, the next morning provided more interaction with this character( no coffee either). The check out time is 10 am? This guy was in my room not once but twice while i was in the bathroom to ask if i was gonna make the scheduled check out time of 10:00. I have never in my life been more angry when i left a room.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Probably the cheapest place in Chaffee County...not luxurious, but clean, and everything works...
Not sure what else to say.... AND you do get lotsa free stuff, toothpaste samples, etc.
I spent about 5 days here in June, July and my bargain hunter self often conflicts with my fussy self! So if I say it is OK, ....trust me!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business