“Great Find, Excellent Service”
Review of Super 8 Salida

Super 8 Salida
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Salida
New Delhi
“Great Find, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I was driving through the night and decided to stop and sleep around 3:00 am. Even though I woke the check-in lady up, she was super efficient, friendly, and helpful. Not a new hotel but the room was clean, no complaints. The free breakfast was great - cereal, coffee, juice, fresh fruit, and waffles!

• Stayed April 2014
djack7, Owner at Super 8 Salida, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear P I,
Thanks for choosing my hotel the Salida Super 8 and sharing your comments. Debbie could not wait to show us your review... many times our team sees our reviews before we even have a chance. TI am glad we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your prompt return. Next time arrive a bit earlier so you can enjoy our amenities and experience our special mountain town. Thanks for recommending us. Hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Swannanoa, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay! The room was well kept and clean, and we enjoyed the little details that were taken care of. Obviously not a "new hotel" but again, the owners were outgoing, and took care of every request we had!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Cupocoffee2,
Thanks for choosing my hotel and recommending us to your friends and family. We did complete a renovation last year and the feedback has been very positive. My team and I pride ourselves in making a difference in your stay and after reviewing your scores... we are glad to say we succeeded. We look forward to your return.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My daughter treated me to a lovely weekend get-a-way for my birthday. She is only 14 years old, Don and his amazing staff helped my daughter make reservations and surprise me with passes to soak and relax at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs too! Wow...talk about going above and beyond to make our stay at Super 8 incredible. They even posted a "Happy Birthday" sign in the lobby.
I absolutely and highly recommend Super 8 in Salida, CO to anyone looking for a place of top quality in cleanliness, comfort, relaxation with an affordable price. Don't forget to enjoy the breakfast in the morning, as well as the indoor pool/jacuzzi/hot tubs. We can't wait to return again, as we have been returning year after year with complete satisfaction!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear CSadventuregirls,
OMG! It was a tremendous pleasure reading your comments. Thanks for choosing us again and again when you visit Monarch and Salida. I am glad that we were able to play a small part in your celebration. Thanks for your kind words and your willingness to recommend us. Looking forward to your return.
Salida
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was very peased with everything regarding my stay. I would definately stay there again. The staff was extremely pleasant and welcoming.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Patrick K,
Thanks for choosing my hotel the Salida Super 8 and sharing your comments. Thanks for scoring us all 5's! I am so pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations... that is our objective. Thanks for recommending us. Looking forward to your prompt return.