“just the noisy truck at 5AM”
Review of Super 8 Salida

Super 8 Salida
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Salida

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Salida
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Staff was very polite, and informative. Rooms and pool area were clean. The only reason not five stars is a tight parking lot.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

djack7, Owner at Super 8 Salida, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear D'lisa V,
Thanks for choosing my hotel the Salida Super 8 and recommending us to others. Wow, thanks for scoring us all 5's. It is true our parking lot can get crowded on busy nights. My team will be ecstatic to hear that the politeness and assistance made a difference. Hope to see you soon!
Salida, Colorado
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I was skeptical as I began to book this room, but I am do glad I proceeded with this establishment! Extremely great customer service! The room was very clean, and quiet! I was mostly shocked by the hot tubs both in and out! I will return again and again!
P.s. Pets under 40lbs are free!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
djack7, Owner at Super 8 Salida, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Jill719,
Thanks for choosing my hotel the Salida Super 8 and recommending us! I was pleased to read that our customer service made a difference, it is a point of pride for myself and my team. The team in housekeeping work very hard to make sure the rooms are clean and they want you to be pleased. I am proud to work with them. Hurry back!
Travellers also viewed these Salida hotels
Salida Inn & Monarch Suites
Browns Canyon Inn
#10 of 16 in Salida
Hampton Inn & Suites Salida
Baymont Inn & Suites Salida

Been to Super 8 Salida? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Salida

Property: Super 8 Salida
Address: 525 W Rainbow Blvd, Highway 50, Salida, CO 81201-2237
Region: United States > Colorado > Salida
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Family Hotel in Salida
#5 Romantic Hotel in Salida
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Salida 2.5*
Super 8 Salida hotel located on Highway 50 offers easy access to popular outdoor attractions (only 18 miles from Monarch Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area) in the Upper Arkansas River Valley. Our Salida, CO, hotel is directly across from the Hiistoric Salida Hot Springs and fifteen 14,000-foot peaks. If you want to relax after a day of sightseeing and activity, take advantage of our sundeck, beautiful outdoor patios with 4 season fire pit, heated indoor pool or one of three hot tubs. In the morning, check the weather and map out your trip through the mountains with free high-speed 5mg/5g Internet, then get going with free SuperStart continental breakfast. We offer limited free parking with large-vehicle spaces, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. Try one our bikes from our complimentary cruiser fleet to explore our wonderful mountain town (seasonal). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Salida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Salida