Gateway Inn & Suites
Salida Inn & Monarch Suites(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Browns Canyon Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
US$103
US$98
Silver Ridge Lodge(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$80
Comfort Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Mountain Motel(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
Super 8 Salida(Salida)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
Priceline
US$90
US$76
Official Site
Budget Lodge(Salida)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhot tubcontinental breakfastwaffleswaffle ironin townstay there againclean roomshard boiled eggsa wonderful staysmall townnice roomwe've stayedmotelcerealmicrowavecolorado
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel and they were just as good in not better the second time. The housekeeping was great and very thorough. I took my dog this time and they were so accommodating and never acted like they did not want him there. I recommend them for your stay in Salida. I can't say enough about the staff and owners. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
GatewayInnSalida, Front Office Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Daniel,
Thank you for such a great review! It was a pleasure having you and "Wally" here for a visit, and we look forward to seeing both of you again.
Tina

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Flew in from Texas for a wedding. Talked to Tina who is a most gracious hostess. She went out of her way to make sure every little detail of my stay was taken care of. The grounds are well taken care of and everything was spotless. The room was super tidy. It was really very nice surprise to find that all the little details were tended to after a 2 hour flight and 3 hour drive. I've stayed in high-end hotels that didn't pay any attention to the little details. This Gateway does! I was most impressed by that.
The place is quiet at night and has a good view of "S" mountain. The continental breakfast there is the best continental breakfast I've encountered anywhere. Far better than even the Vegas hotels I've stayed at. The food is fresh, doesn't taste generic like other hotels, and they even have this cool little waffle iron to make your own waffles! And they're really, really good!
I also noticed they have plenty of parking for 1 ton tucks with trailer, limousines, and are even motorbike friendly. I will definitely be staying there when I come back to Salida!

Room Tip: Definitely ask for Tina
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank William T

William, thank you for your review of the Gateway. We take great pride in our little "Mom and Pop" motel, and are glad we met your needs and expectations. All of us here look forward to seeing you again!
Tina

Reviewed 20 October 2013

the service here was above and beyond the rooms were spotless our sheets were changed every day I love this place food the continental breakfast the free limo service oh my god out of this world we have been treated good but when we came here we realized that we haven't been treated above and beyond this has got to be the best place I have ever stayed in. And all of my travels thank you thank you gateway Inn

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I booked this hotel for the convenience. Half way from home to Santa Fe. Wonderful stay. The reservation was made by calling and talking to Anne Marie and from there on the experience just got better. The check in was incredible, the room was spotless, the night was very quiet. Bonus of parking at the room door. Pretty much the whole package. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Of all the places to stay in Salida, we are glad we picked this one! The staff is great, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. What a cozy experience. I recommend that everyone check this place out on their travels. We will most definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple