“It was good but expensive”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Sheridan
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: Create your own stir fry at HuHot Mongolian Grill. Customize your grill meal with a wide variety of meats, seafood, noodles and vegetables then add our Asian-inspired Signature sauces. Be entertained while the grill warriors cook your food in front of your eyes! It's all you can eat, so choose low calorie, spicy, high protein, vegetarian or gluten-free ingredients then go up again and again. 60 ingredients. Thousands of combinations. You decide.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is good but the meats are shaved in thin strips (kind of like thin bacon strips) so when they cook them they do not taste as good as a small cut piece of chicken or steak. A bit chewy and kind of the wrong texture with your other veggies/noodles. Other than that it was cooked well and the service was good though I would say it is way too expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

OK, so I have seen these places for years...but just never eaten at one. I had no idea what the concept was and how they cooked their food in a big circular stove in the middle. My wife and I tried it and I have to say that I was surprised that I liked it. The food...since you can basically pick what you want...was very good. Service was bad...but prices were good. Will I go back? Yes. Will it be a regular stop. No.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The place got packed around lunch time but a) the fresh food choices made the wait worthwhile and b) the service had us wishing we could make this our go to restaurant for breakfast as well!
The food is always top notch and the atmosphere made dining here a treat!

Thanks HuHot!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Good place for hibachi style stirfry - create your own dish and let someone else do the cooking! Your food will always be fresh and tasty. Great sauces bar to choose your personal favorites of any combination. Good selection of meats, veggies and noodles also.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first time. The food was so fresh, the meat was thinly sliced and kept frozen. There was such a variety of food and sauces. We were not rushed at all and this is a family establishment. I plan to visit again when in Littleton. The employees on the grill had a little spat but the manager apologized.