“What a Shop!”
Review of Cutthroat Anglers

Cutthroat Anglers
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped into the Cutthroat Anglers shop today and wanted to give them a huge shout out! The shop is beautiful - our goal was to finds some fly tying material for my son. He knew what he wanted but the staff was so amazingly friendly helpful and really made us feel like you we had been great fly fishing friends forever. We will definitely stop in again when going through town. Great job to your shop and staff. One of the staff members gave my son a lanyard - it totally made his day. Makes me want to take a float with them. Just might have to do that this fall.

All reviews
"patience"
in 4 reviews
"equipment"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my 6 year old grandson fishing two days with Mitch this June 2018. I cant say enough about his patience with my grandson and me as well. I was a bit apprehensive about taking a 6 year old but Mitch was simply amazing in how he coached Donovan. There are guides that really love what they do and Mitch is one of them. Overall the staff at Cutthroat were great as well.
Tommy

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Cutthroat Anglers is hands down the best fly shop in the region. Shop staff have been there for years and know equipment and fishing conditions very well. Won’t find better guides in the region. As a bonus, the staff gives back by volunteering many hours each year to help deserving causes like Project Healing Waters. Must stop if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Great people, very customer centric. The place to go if you are into fly fishing for guided trips, fly fishing lessons and fly fishing equipment.