“Nice place nice manager”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Silverthorne
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Came into town late on my way to Craig, stopped in good rate, clean room.

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed 22 September 2011

This hotel was alright. It is in need of updating all around. I had a room on the first floor and it had a strange odor. It was not smoke smell, just musty. The furniture it a bit beat up but functional. Bathroom had new granite counter top and in pretty good shape. Previous comments about noise were very true. The person above me sounded like they were going to come crashing through the ceiling at any minute. When they walked around all I heard was boom boom boom. Another complaint was the wireless connection. I was halfway down the first floor corridor and I kept dropping the wireless connection. It was very frustrating.

The breakfast was alright. They have pastries, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit and yogurt. The only complaint with the breakfast was that the eggs and sausage were barely warm and there is not microwave to heat them up. The hotel was not very busy so there were plenty of seats available. If the hotel was full, it would have been tough to find a seat, especially if you are with a family.

I feel that I got what I paid for. I was not expecting luxury and did not get it.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason P
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I went to silverthorne for my daughters wedding at the end of August and stayed four nights. This is my third return visit to this hotel. I find that quality inn lives up to its name. The rooms were very clean, staff very friendly especially the owner/manager. It is a pet friendly hotel yet I never hear any noise from the dogs. Breakfast is very good and filling. I plan to stay there again at Thanksgiving time.

Room Tip: ask for second floor mountain view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 24 August 2011

The service staff was exceptional, attentive and friendly. We stayed here to be close to outlet malls, thinking we would be doing a lot of shopping. The location is good, close to outlet malls, Breckenridge River Walk, 30 min from Mt. Evans. The "deluxe" continental breakfast was waffles, boiled eggs, fruit, muffins, microwaved egg patties and sausage patties. It was ok the first day, but got old fast. The room and rest of hotel needs a serious update. We were on nonsmoking floor(3), but could smell smoke, and there is only one elevator that is always hot and smells of "something". Everything else I can deal with for the price, but the worst thing is this: You can hear everything through the walls. I was woke up at night with the sound of bathroom water, toilet, and circulator fan coming on in next room. I could hear tv in other rooms. I'm particular about my sleep, and you just cant get good sleep here. We did go to Walgreens and bought some ear plugs then we were ok. For the money, this would be an ok place to stay if there were some sound barriers in rooms. Not ideal for romantic second honeymoon where privacy and sleep are essential.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nitngayle78
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stopped here on our way home to Vegas, after driving for several hours. The hotel was nice and clean. Breakfast was OK. My husband and kids thought it was good, but I was not impressed. The staff members that we came into contact with were very courteous. Although we only stayed as a stopover during our long drive, I would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank The_Momma_Dukes
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We stayed one night with our kids (4 and 7) and my parents. Check-in was super fast, and we got our rooms next to each other as requested when our reservations were made. The pool was very nice with warm water and a gorgeous view of the mountains. Breakfast was very good, too, especially for free! Our only complaint was a bit of an odor on the bedding, we're thinking because of smoke although our room was non-smoking, and the rest of the room was odor-free.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CO811
Reviewed 29 June 2011

My husband, 10 year old son and myself stayed one night as we were passing through Silverthorne. While the hotel is older, it was clean. The room was nice, basic, and again it was clean. The indoor pool was nice. The hotel is close to everything. The factory outlet shops, bike paths, etc. The front desk personal were very nice, helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank branden7
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverthorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
The Dillon Inn
The Dillon Inn
#3 of 7 in Dillon

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!