“Great Condo, close to slopes,”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Silverthorne
Liftside At Keystone
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Silverthorne
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Condo, close to slopes,”
Reviewed 4 May 2005

We stayed at Liftside 10 days in February our condo had a great view of the river and slopes, great location walk right to the slopes, great deal for the money the the condo was beautiful, lots of extras and at a great price. My friend had a different unit that was about half as nice as the one we stayed in, so be careful which unit you rent. They have an indoor pool and hot tub but couldn't get in because the door was always locked and no one knew how to get in, they are not good about shoveling snow which was a problem at times. We had to walk around ladders and construction debris in the hall when we arrived and they were there when we left.

• Stayed February 2005

Couples
Solo
Business
West Des Moines, IA
Reviewed 20 December 2004

There are risks to staying at condos at the beginning of the ski season. (I was there during the first week of December, 2004.) At my building, maintenance people were still working on the drywall, and at times, the door to the condo building, which had to be activated with a magnetic card, was left open for them. Not good. It also appeared that the pool/hot tub area was also not open, although I was told that the area was. This area was also the area for the condos' laundry room. I was not sure whether the laundry room would be open or not. Alas, I did not have time to check it out.

On the other hand, it was relatively quiet and relaxing. And I felt I got a bargain for staying there so early in the season. I had an oversized bathroom, a kitchen, a living room with a large television set, fireplace and dining area and a separate bedroom. There was even a stereo system with a CD player. I only wish I had thought of bringing along some of my own CDs with me. Maybe next time.

Not far away is The Inn, a hotel where one can mail postcards (there are relatively few mailboxes in the Keystone area) and have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or if one prefers something frumpier, The Goat restaurant, which has live music, is located closer to The Liftside.

The Inn At Keystone is also located on a stop for the bus lines which serve the resort. If one takes a walk across a footbridge across the river in the back of The Liftside to a ski school (I think) and places where one can board the bus lines for the different areas of the resort and the bus line which links Keystone to the rest of Summit County. The latter trail is non-existent in places--in fact you have to walk on a driveway at times--and is not lit at night. Because the maps of the walkways and bus lines are poor, much of what I found about the walkways and bus stops was through trial and error.

• Stayed December 2004
2 Thank Braniff
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverthorne
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 13 in Silverthorne
La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co

Been to Liftside At Keystone? Share your experiences!