“One of the best massages ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Corpus Sanus Spa
Chernivtsi, Ukraine
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“One of the best massages ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Been here once and about to go again, an amazing massage, really helped my ski worn body, the massage table was actually heated, nothing worse than being cold while being massaged, not a problem here! Really nice, relaxed environment, with great staff. Got a complementary sauna as the masseur was worried she might be late due to snow, she wasn't late, the sauna was great. Also got a facial which was also great, skin felt wonderful after. Can't recommend this place enough.

Visited February 2014
6 Thank Princess__l0ul0u

Silverthorne, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A massage that actually helps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

All too often at other spas I book a massage, pay $75 and leave feeling no more relaxed than when I went in. Frankie is such a great massage therapist though that I feel that when I leave I am not only stress free but my body feels rejuvenated and fresh. She takes the time to listen and address injury issues and advise for how to keep feeling good in between visits.

I definitely recommend this place for anyone with a little kink to work out.

Visited December 2012
6 Thank Erin Y
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Local Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

The owner Frankie is great. She gives a fantastic facial as well as an amazing massage with aroma therapy. Everything is new and bright. The atmosphere is quiet and soothing. The teas and lemon water served are delicious and soothing. The staff were as informative about the area as they were about the many services available.

This should definitely be a stop for anyone staying in the Keystone, Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne area.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Lois T
Brownsburg, Indiana
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Took my wife and adult daughter to this spa. It is a new facility with massage, aroma therapy, sauna, facials, etc. available. Too many items to list.

The staff was great. Let us know what services were available and helped us select what met our taste. I chose the sauna and massage. We all agreed that the experience a real value, was well worth the cost.

If you have knots or strains from skiing, hiking, rafting, this is a great way to relax and recover. Even if you don't need it this is a great place to pamper yourself.

Visited September 2012