“One small step for man ...”
Review of Blue Moon Bakery

Blue Moon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Silverthorne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It ought to be just a few steps from I-70, but our GPS took us to a residential area. We finally landed on the (blue) moon. It is within a half mile after you get off I-70 on your way to Keystone ski area. There is a wide selection you can order on the menu. We ordered at the counter and sat down and they brought the food to us. We are vegetarians and there were several selections that appealed to us. The staff was helpful in helping us decide what to choose. I bought one of their cinnamon rolls and wanted another, but my inner calorie counter told me I had enough.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I love this place. The staff always smiles and greets me immediately as I walk in. I stop here every time I drove through Silverthorne on my way south. They have awesome coffee and wonderful breakfast and lunch selections. I like that they have non-meat choices for your sandwiches. All this is available if you can get pass the sweets, muffins, brownies, etc. I'll continue to stop by to this, my favorite place in Silverthorne.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

A great find while visiting Summit County. The Blue Moon has a bountiful display of amazing treats and sweets that could make anyone's willpower falter .. but, they offer even more. Wonderful breakfasts from Bagels with Lox to tempting Homestyle French Toast to delicious Huervos Rancheros. Enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stopped here for some gluten free treats: chocolate covered macrons, carrot cake and raspberry bars! Everything was delicious. My husband had a meatball sandwich (not GF) that was tasty. Will be back when in Summit Co.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Had just moved to Summit County. I am a coffee snob LOL Started going to a local place that I won't name and it was awful. My neighbor told me about Blue Moon. I go there every morning. They have my drink memorized. The staff is ssssoooo nice. Everything is from scratch. They have a seven layer bar that is sinful. The bagels are great along with their from scratch cream cheeses. Try the garden vegetable. You won't be disappointed. Has real shredded carrots, celery etc. Thanks Mallory for being a great Barista. You know how to really make a latte and mocha! I have not been there for lunch but my neighbor says their lunch sandwiches are great.