“Great breakfast burrito”

Dining options: Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
“Great breakfast burrito”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I order the breakfast burrito with bacon and avocado and it is very good. Sometimes they don't hear it long enough for the cheese to melt but overall it makes for a great ski day. Their coffee selection is great. Order a small or medium and just refill on your way out the door.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
“Amazing GF options”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was blown away by how good the gluten free wraps were, and how many gluten free options were available. We will be stopping there everytime we drive through Silverthorne now!

Visited January 2014
“Like Home”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

While at work we get together and place a breakfast order. Food is yummy, just like you cooked it at home. Coffees are nice. There are a variety of blends to choose from. There are baked goods galore if you are in to sweets or if you need something special for a dinner party. Go there, you will not be disappointed.

Kansas City, Kansas
“One small step for man ...”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It ought to be just a few steps from I-70, but our GPS took us to a residential area. We finally landed on the (blue) moon. It is within a half mile after you get off I-70 on your way to Keystone ski area. There is a wide selection you can order on the menu. We ordered at the counter and sat down and they brought the food to us. We are vegetarians and there were several selections that appealed to us. The staff was helpful in helping us decide what to choose. I bought one of their cinnamon rolls and wanted another, but my inner calorie counter told me I had enough.

• Visited September 2013
Sun City, Arizona
“Much more than a bakery”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I love this place. The staff always smiles and greets me immediately as I walk in. I stop here every time I drove through Silverthorne on my way south. They have awesome coffee and wonderful breakfast and lunch selections. I like that they have non-meat choices for your sandwiches. All this is available if you can get pass the sweets, muffins, brownies, etc. I'll continue to stop by to this, my favorite place in Silverthorne.

• Visited September 2013