“What a Great Place”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Sunshine Cafe is a locals favorite for over 30 years. Consistently a top breakfast and lunch destination with the credibility of being awarded the "best breakfast" in Summit County, CO by the Summit Daily for the past 5 years straight. Friendly staff and a wide menu variety are the hallmarks of the Sunshine!
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“What a Great Place”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Because our hotel breakfast was horrible we went looking around for another option I saw the Sunshine Café. The people who work there were so nice,seated us quickly and food came right away. They kept the coffee hot food was really good reasonably priced and they actually thanked me for asking how they were when they asked me how I was! Service was unbelievable. I would go there again in a minute.

Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is always a great place to stop when I am in the vicinity in the morning. I've not had a menu choice that wasn't well prepared and presented by an attentive staff.

Denver, Colorado
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Really delicious breakfast and lunch, great service, very affordable, and vegetarian options available! I would visit this place any time i was in the area.

Nottingham
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were on a road trip and travelled from Kremmling where we'd stayed overnight, in order to have breakfast here. We weren't disappointed!

I had eggs benedict - really tasty!

The service was friendly and the food tasted good. We weren't rushed, and the owner welcomed us in and found a table as it was quite busy when we arrived.

Set us up nicely for the day.

• Visited June 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Excellent service, solid comfort food”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I came here this week for breakfast. Sunshine cafe' has become somewhat of a mainstay on my visits to the high country. I learned today that they are under new ownership in the past several months. Service was prompt, polite, excellent and done with a smile. Several staff took their time to ask how everything was, including the new owner. I couldn't help but notice that every staff member I saw was smiling, even the kitchen staff. This tells me a lot about the place before I even see the food. I ordered just a simple tall stack of blueberry pancakes and a cup of coffee. Both were solid. Not the best food I've ever had but excellent comfort food. I will keep coming back.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Sunshine Cafe? Share your experiences!