“Duct tape”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Silverthorne, Colorado, United States
“Duct tape”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you can get past the decor, ie duct taped stools, you will see why this place is so popular. The parking lot is packed every morning with working men pickup trucks. The breakfasts are the best in my opinion. My favorite is the green chili eggs. The staff is always friendly and the service is great.

1 Thank Nancy W

Minturn, Colorado, United States
“fooled by the reviews”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My spouse and I were in Silverthorne doing some shopping and were looking for a good place to eat. Mountain lyon cafe had the best reviews in the area so we decided to try it out. the food was good and at a decent price but we left hungry still.The service was basic; took our order, brought our food and check. they didn't ask if we wanted anything else the whole time. the place isn't bad but I expected more from the reviews...

• Visited March 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Fabulous and Hearty Breakfast”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We found this little gem while going up for a snow-mobile tour. It is a quaint little diner with fantastic food in huge quantities and amazingly flaky fresh hot biscuits. We had about forty minutes waiting time when we arrived on a Saturday morning at 10:00. It was totally worth the wait. Coffee was very good, and the crowd was a fun bunch of folks from all over. There is limited waiting room inside so dress warmly and huddle together outside or find a post inside to lean against and do some people watching!

1 Thank Dana W
“Local hearty food”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is a local's favorite in Silverthorne. I sought shelter there while waiting for my bus to arrive next door. I ordered the cup of soup and half sandwich--both really good, the soup especially. Portions are huge so order lightly.

1 Thank Feenixwest
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Best Breakfast in Town - Don't Miss It.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Lyon's Cafe is just a little ways off the beaten path if you are heading up to go skiing. It's less than 3 minutes North of the I-70 exit for Silverthorne on HWY 9. It's worth it if you are looking for a great local meal. I've only been there for breakfast and have never left disappointed. Give it try and let us know. Plan on a wait, but it's worth it.

• Visited January 2014