Our stay was very disappointing after reading the many positive reviews. When we arrived we were told the pool was closed. The staff was very nice, provided us with different options and very apologetic. Since I search for indoor pools this was our first negative about our stay.
Our room was average, actually a bit on the small side. I kept bumping into the corners of the bed when I walked past the desk. The chair by the desk was way too big for the small space. The TV hutch had lots of bare spots, the windows were grayish from dirt and though the room looked fine the popcorn ceiling made it look very outdated.
The bathroom was very small. We also had problems with the toilet overflowing. When I called the front desk the girl said there was no one there at the time to take care if it but would send someone when they came in. This was around 8:30 in the morning.
Breakfast was nothing to write home about. The muffins and rolls were stale or still cold from being in the freezer. Breakfast is only till 9:00am but clean up of breakfast started prior to 9:00am.
The only positive and it is a good positive is that the place was clean.
There are other options in Silverthorne and I will check them out next time we visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta