Stayed for the second time just passing through. The hotel is old and needs some refurbishing. The rooms are adequate but pretty tired and worn. The portable room AC/heat units in the corner of the rooms are not what you would expect in this type of hotel, pretty cheesy. The baths are old and could use upgrading. The shower went from hot to cold and everything in between on it's own. The wifi is very weak in the rooms, you need to go the common areas in the halls to get a decent signal. There is and Old Chicago restaurant in the same building which is convenient. If this was a very low priced budget hotel it would be O.K but overall for what they charge this is not a very good deal, I will likely choose another property next time through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta