We have stayed at this hotel several times on numerous ski trips with our family. We have 2 dogs so this is the perfect hotel when traveling with your animal family members. However--if you are not traveling with animals just know that you will probably see a lot of animals coming and going from the hotel. Also, I would not recommend this hotel for a "romantic getaway" or if you are looking for something luxurious.
Prices are great, breakfast is adequate. The best time to eat breakfast is either really early or later on once the ski/snowboard crowd has left. The breakfast area can get very, very crowded!
The pool and hot tub area are somewhat old and the pool is over-chlorinated. I was not about to get into the hot tub, as it had a dirty rim around the edge of the water. That didn't stop many adults from getting into the hot tub, though!
Old Chicago restaurant is actually attached to this hotel and it's a great place to go for dinner after coming in exhausted from a day of skiing and not wanting to drive somewhere!
Bottom line: it's a decent hotel when you need a clean room to sleep in and especially if you are traveling with animals. However, there are hotels in Silverthorne that are nicer than this but you will also be paying more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta