“Just okay, there's better in town. ”
Review of Old Chicago - CLOSED

Old Chicago
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered food to go for lunch. The place was mostly empty, however, I did see the local police hurrying to get here when I was leaving.
Food I got was just okay...nothing to write home about. The 'boli I got was nice looking. It tasted ok but lack spicing. It was pretty plain. Haven't been there in awhile, it will be awhile before I go back or maybe not. Pretty disappointing.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was good, but it was a typical chain restaurant. I would have no problem eating there again, but I always like to try new places so it wouldn't be high on my list of "have to go back to" restaurants.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Despite all the harmful changes the corporate big wigs have imposed on the Old Chicago chain, the Silverthorne restaurant has kept its charm and character. Bill is still a friendly, caring manager, while Zach, Nikki, Krissy, Chelsea, Nick and the rest of the serving staff still know how to make eating out a fun experience for the guests. Everytime I'm in central Colorado, I go out of my way to eat here. The beer is first rate as well. World Beer Tour people won't get as good a deal as they did in the past, but this Old Chicago is still one of the very best places to eat and enjoy a couple beers.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We went here recently with a group of friends. We ordered the Double Deckeroni pizza and the Sicilian pizza rolls on the recommendation of a friend. Both were delicious! Great deep dish pizza!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Ate there the other night. The food was good service fairly quick. The only problem was the bun from my sandwich had mold at the end. That was not good.