“awesome designs” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Route 550 Gifts

Route 550 Gifts
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Silverton
More attraction details
Owner description: Commemorate your "drive of a lifetime," stop by Route 550 Gifts on Greene Street in Silverton, Colorado and pickup a unique souvenir for everyone in the family. Available in this studio/boutique is memorabilia including apparel, drinkware, ornaments, patches, pins, stickers and much more, all originally designed by local digital artist and storeowner, Gina Maria Rosato (aka the Creative Crackerjack).
Harker Heights, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“awesome designs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had rode our motorcycles up the Million Dollar Highway and was having a difficult time finding pins and patches until we wondered into this gift shop. The patches and pins were original designs and we had a lot of questions about where we found them.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank ctcpsu

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unique shop to area with one of a kind gifts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Must go to this shop! Great service, very friendly atmosphere! Gina is very knowledgeable about the local mountain passes! All shirts are one of a kind designs with excellent color choices!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank cc_coker
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You can't miss this!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

Gina and staff have done an outstanding job bringing original, unique, handcrafted items to Silverton, Colorado. Your won't see this merchandise anywhere else. Gina has captured the feel for Route 550 and Silverton in her tees, sweatshirts, etc. Be sure to check out her original photo/artwork. Bought 3 pieces for my husband who is a resto-rod nut!!

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Anne B
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The BEST Gift Store in Silverton, Colorado!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2011

I've been to Silverton many times in the past few years. I absolutely LOVE this mountain town. So, I've been in all of their stores before. I always like to bring gifts back from my trips to give to family. On this occasion I was looking for the usual coffee mug or t-shirt or Christmas ornament: not thinking outside of the box or even thinking anything else would be available. I was extremely happy and surprised when I walked into Route 550 Gifts. This place has QUALITY and UNIQUENESS. This store and it's contents certainly stand out among the other stores in Silverton. I ended up purchasing a box set of 2 Silverton Embroidered Fingertip Towels. I wish you could see them! Both are embroidered with Silverton's name and then one towel has a wildflower on it and the other has a leaf. Perfect! I'm kicking myself now that I didn't purchase a set for myself. I will be giving these gifts to my Mother and Mother-in-law. Not only are they unique and beautiful but the boxed set is also decorated with a ribbon. LOVE! I'm telling you, this store is a MUST SEE!!!! I wish other places I've been to in Colorado had the same uniqueness. The owner, Gina, was there and told me that she created the designs in her store. She has great taste and her designs are spot on. Don't waste your time and the other stores and check this one out FIRST!

Visited August 2011
4 Thank Jennifer W
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I just loved this shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

When I stepped inside 550 Gifts, I could tell immediately that it was a shop I would enjoy. Looking around I saw a delightful variety of items from which I could choose..

I especially loved the T-shirts and Sweatshirts when I found the designs were not the stock/standard designs, but rather were original designs by shop owner, Gina Rosato.

Gina has gathered a number of wonderful items, and I highly suggest shopping for your souvenirs at 550 Gifts when you are in Silverton, Colorado!

Visited July 2011