“Everything was yummy!”

Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: American
“Everything was yummy!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband had a BLT (on frybread), I had yummy beef tacos and the owners served us Fry Bread with a heaping portion of sliced strawberries and whipping cream - absolutely the best strawberry "shortcake" I've ever had! There were a lot of locals eating in the restaurant, which says a LOT about a restaurant. We've eaten at most of the other restaurants in Silverton, but this was by far the yummiest!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Kimberly W

“Good old fashion experience ”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

First off I would like to say the person who gave the review of where's the bun is on crack and has no soul. Any ways this place is amazing. The 2 owners are funny and great to talk to. The atmosphere is that good old fashion small town feel I was looking for. The food is beyond excellent and tasty. Try the stuffed cheese crisp and the fry bred. I'll will be attending every time I come to silverton with my family. Thanks Lori for the food and laughs.

3 Thank Ryan M
Arvada, Colorado
“Where's the Bun ?”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

No idea why this is number 1. That was the only reason for our selection. We had cheeseburgers and fries. Beware...this is not your typical bun. Looked like half a hamburger patty on a funnel cake . The fries weren't any better. Looked like they were cooked in very old grease. Must have gotten its ranking from reviews submitted my owners. Yuk!!!

3 Thank kmethvin
Gingelom, Belgium
“A visit to remember”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Visiting from Belgium and found this place. Very pleasant welcome and Greta service. The owner went all out to show uw her specialties. Husband had a special kind of taco and found it amazing. Had a lovely talk, thanks for that. Would recommend it!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nen85
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Lunch at Mattie & Mauds”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We enjoyed a quick lunch at Mattie and Mauds. We opted for the Green Chile Frito Pie. The Green Chile had a mile 'bite' to it which lingered briefly after eating. We really enjoyed it. The chile was tasty and created a new flavor to an old favorite of ours, the Frito Chile Pie.

Service was quick and friendly, and the interior was clean and bright. We noted that it was a Top Rated so we wanted to try it. We agree, it's a good place to eat. The menu was a bit limited but we did not find that problematic.

• Visited May 2014