“Good BBQ but a little greasy”
Review of Thee Pitts Again

Thee Pitts Again
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Senlis, France
“Good BBQ but a little greasy”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I am a huge BBQ fan and after a long day's drive, we were seduced by the smell coming from the Thee Pitts. We had been there before and the meal had been good. This is a self-service restaurant, informal, order at the counter, serve yourself drinks, and then your food is brought to your table. I must say that I found the brisket greasy this time but on the other hand, the baked beans were spicy and delicious. The serving of ribs is very very generous so I recommend ordering a half-order unless you are starving.

Visited August 2013

“Pink”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Well after a long journey along the alpine loop we stopped in Silverton Colorado.the first buliding that stood out was a bright pink bulding. As you enter all you see is pigs witch gives the place its owen spark. We sat down we had a slab or ribs and the pulled pork sandwich. The ribs were tender and the pork had outstanding flavor. This is the best BBQ we have had in a very long time.

• Visited September 2013
Fredericksburg, Texas, United States
“Good Pork Sandwich”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stopped here after reading reviews. All 4 in our group had the pork sandwich. It was very tasty. The only disappointing thing was that you could not order the sandwich on its on, only in a combo which didn't include a drink. Total bill for 4 pork combos and drinks was nearly $50. In my opinion although the food tasted great, it was a little pricy.

1 Thank AftonNichole
Oklahoma
“Glad I tried it again”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

When it first opened I tried it and did not like it. We stopped in today for lunch and was surprised.

Everything was BBQ great. The ribs were done right. The beans and slaw were very good. I am glad I gave the place another try.

Whitehouse, Texas
“Creative food”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

You can't get more inventive than a "pork sundae". It is extremely good pulled pork, beans and cole slaw layered in a sundae glass eaten with an ice cream spoon. It sounds strange, weird, unappetizing, but it really was great, and much more than I could eat.
The other thing we appreciate when we eat here is that most of the restaurants in Silverton are very tourist oriented and therefore, over priced. But THEE PITTS is not any more expensive than the BBQ places around our home in Texas.
As to the seating, there is a problem only when all 3 trains are in town at the same time-when one or two are delayed getting into town.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Thee Pitts Again? Share your experiences!