“Did NOT disappoint..YUM!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have eaten at the Glendale, AZ (Thee Pitts Again) several times. It became one of our favorite places and we introduced it to our son. He was a medical student in Glendale and this restaurant became the place to celebrate difficult tests. Upon his graduation, he and his wife wanted to treat everyone to their favorite place (Thee Pitts Again) after the ceremony. We noticed a sign that said they would be opening up a restaurant in Silverton, CO. We live close to Silverton and couldn't wait to try it. It did NOT disappoint. Oh, my goodness...Megan took our orders and made wonderful suggestions. She was absolutely delightful. My husband had 1/2 slab of pork ribs, with potato salad and beans as his sides. I stayed with my favorite the pulled pork sandwich and tried their potato salad as my side. It was a bit of "heaven". We couldn't have been happier with the meal, service and atmosphere. We will be taking out of town guests to this restaurant on a regular basis. YUM!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

There wasn't much open in Silverton, a midweek morning in September. We knew we wanted to eat lunch at "Thee Pitts Again" but had an hour to kill before it opened. I love pulled pork, so I was determined to wait it out. My sister isn't as crazy about pulled pork as I am, but she quickly admitted this was the best pork sandwhich she ever had. It was juicy and you could taste the smoked flavor. In fact, throughout the Colorado trip, sis kept saying, "are we going back thru that town that had the good pulled pork?" Look for the pink building!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is the BEST bbq I have ever had, hands down. I am from the South so I take bbq very seriously. The meat is juicy, has great flavor and has none of the fattiness that you can oftentimes find in your sandwich. The sauce is incredible...not too sweet, not to spicy. It's perfect. The sides are great. I've had the baked beans (winning!), potato salad (winning!), the cole slaw (winning) and the fries (winning--but it's hard to mess up fries). My personal favorite is the potato salad but the beans are a very close second. Regarding deserts, the peach cobbler is awesome and my son loved the fried twinkie. If you are in the Silverton area, this place is a MUST stop.

As a side note, the owners are extremely accommodating. We decided very last minute to eat there and they stayed open an hour and a half PAST closing time just for us. I can't imagine any "chain" restaurant caring enough about seven people's eating experience to do that. They have definitely earned our loyalty.

1  Thank sweetsgirl
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is the 2nd time we have eaten here. This time I got the pork sandwich, which was very nice. The pork was tender, tasty and large although messy. The first time I got the chicken and thought it was a bit dry. Not so with the pork.

There are not many great places to eat in Silverton but this is one of the best.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This restaurant is well worth the stop. Good barbeque, a unique dining area and the only place I’ve visited with a Pork Sundae. We completely enjoyed our dining experience – simple yet pleasant. This is some of the best barbeque that I have eaten and their baked beans are good too.