“Great Lunch at Base Camp!”

Base Camp Bar & Grill
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great Food and Drink with Epic Views from 2 Slopeside Patios. Chef prepared meals, Family Friendly, and Reasonably Priced.
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I recently had lunch at Base Camp! We sat out on the deck and atmosphere was nice and a gorgeous view. We started with the Hawaiian Ceviche and it was outstanding! It is made with fresh ahi which is one of my favorites. I also had the Gyro which was made with fresh lamb that melted in your mouth. They also had a lot of popular choices for kids which is a must for my family. All in all this is one of the better resturants that I have eaten at in Snowmass Village and would highly recommed it!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I heard how good the food is at Base Camp and now I've actually experienced it! A group of us had lunch there last week and we were treated to a diverse menu of meals! We all ordered a different item on the menu, so we were able to taste several different dishes. The chef is to be commended for the fresh ingredients, the presentation of the dishes and above all, the special twists that are added to make the meals truly a treat! From the tuna tartare to the special macaroni and cheese to the ceasar salad, everything was delicious. By far, though, my favorite was the bursts of flavor from the Gastro Taco's! I plan to stop there again soon and this time bring my family!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Lunch on the patio after mountain biking was amazing from start to finish. The Hawaiian style tuna ceviche and the ginger soy wings were enjoyed by everyone at the table. I had the daily special of pork belly tacos that were off the chart everything was made even better by the fact that they have 20-30 craft beers from Colorado available to ease the pain after biking. Best value in the valley everything on the menu under $20.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Nice ambiance, food is pretty good. I could not get over the large dog that they permitted in the restaurant and which was sitting on the upholstered furniture (not even a service dog, though that would not have been on furniture). Management seemed completely unconcerned. Did not come to restaurant to get covered in dog hair or pick up fees. Don't want to worry about touching furniture with hands during meal. Don't pet dog paws while eating normally. Bring a towel to cover seat if you want to enjoy food.

Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

My favorite bar in Snowmass. The staff is awesome, the drinks are amazing, and the food diverse. My favorite is the tuna tartare. It's a great place for happy hour for the entire family. Kids can play out in the snow while parents can enjoy a delicious drink. Family friendly and great for a quick lunch or dinner!