“Fantastic Food”
Review of The Edge

The Edge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Edge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Parking lot #13
Transit: The Town of Snowmass Village shuttle stops by the entrance to the restaurant.
Description: The Edge Restaurant & Bar brings to Snowmass Village an exciting and diverse menu featuring Alpine Cuisine with a Farm to Table focus. Flavors from Germany, Switzerland, and France are carefully crafted to create hearty plates for the Colorado style of living. The Edge Restaurant & Bar serves fondue, homemade sausage, schnitzels, fresh fish, soups, salads and enticing desserts.
Aspen, Colorado
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had a fantastic meal there last night. There was a Pork Tenderloin special that was perfect!
When we came in there was a happy hour special on drinks!
The service was friendly, nice and efficient.
The Edge has the best food in Snowmass. This is the third time I have eaten there and every time it has been great. This might be the best food in the Aspen valley. The chef knows how to cook! I will be back again and I will bring friends.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank PCar123

Granby, Colorado
“Good Food, Horrible Horrible Service”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We should have known when we sat down and it took almost 20 minutes for us to get our drinks that we were in for a long night at The Edge, The worst part was that there were only three other tables in the restaurant. We ordered a few cocktails and a bottle of wine to start. The cocktails came out (my husband ordered a dirty vodka martini) and out comes a mountainside martini - something we had never heard of. We told our server again that he wanted a dirty vodka martini so she took the cocktail away and a few minutes later the manager comes back saying, so you changed your mind and didn't want the mountainside martini? It was so weird and confusing. It felt like the manager was scolding us. The manager then tells us that they don't have any queen anne olives for martinis so he had to order something else. We then ordered appetizers and dinner. A little while later the manager comes back out to tell my husband that the dish he ordered was no longer available so he had to pick something else. The food did take a while but when it did come it was delicious. We then asked for bread and the server said we could get some but it wasn't complimentary so we declined. A few minutes later she came back and told us the manager was going to give it to us on the house for our troubles. The bread didn't arrive for another 20 minutes or so, pretty much when we were all done eating. When I am paying those prices for a meal, I expect great service and I didn't receive it here. I would not recommend going here.

• Visited June 2014
Snowmass Village, Co
“Simple, but perfect”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Edge's menu is Italian influenced, but also has dishes from other countries and regions. The chef prepares and presents his dishes with skill. We enjoyed mussels that were perfectly cooked and simply prepared. Each flavor was easy to discern. The main course lived up to the same standard and the house made spice ice cream was incredible. We will return to The Edge in the near future. There is a children's menu, but the ambiance is not truly suitable for young children.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank tanq5491
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Food / Great service/ Quiet, American 50's Atmosphere.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

When you first arrive you are thinking this can't be the place everyone is talking about, but as you enter and are setted you get the feeling you are in a special place. I was waiting for Patty Page to come on stage and start singing. (if you are old enough to know who she is you will get the atmosphere.) The food and service were very worthy of the hefty price tag, but there is nothing really cheap at Snowmass. If we were staying longer I'm sure we would have become regulars. It feels like it is a place where regulars would be treated really well and appreciated.Both the boys (21 / 16) were very impressed with the place and both my wife and I really enjoyed eating there. I can only say that after eating there once I hope I get the chance to go back. It was perfect after a day of skiing.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank EasyRider54
Snowmass Village, Colorado
“Doing a few things very, very well!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Edge has hit its stride. With Chef James Mazzio's direction and manager Billy's commitment to customer service, this has become a great restaurant. My husband and I had dinner at The Edge almost weekly during our past winter in Snowmass. Without fail, the quality of our meals was consistently excellent. Our favorites include the black linguini pasta, beef carpaccio, the burger, the chicken entree, and all of the salads. But, nothing on the menu will disappoint. Good wine list, too; and the atmosphere is warm, current, clean. Reservations recommended during ski season.

• Visited March 2014